67H Manor Place Dunedin Central
Contact agent for details
Prime Central Position
Situated on the sought-after top floor, this 1970's Central Dunedin 2-bedroom unit is presented in mostly original condition; however, it has been immaculately cared for by its fastidious owner over the years.
- Large balcony overlooking the shared garden space
- Spacious light filled lounge which is open plan to the dining area and kitchen
- Quality built 70's kitchen featuring the 'golden triangle' chef's layout
- Large bathroom with a freestanding bath, vanity, and a separate shower
- A separate toilet is close at hand being accessed off the hallway
- Both bedrooms are a great size and feature large inbuilt storage
- Convenient laundry space off the kitchen which is big enough to accommodate a tub, washer, and dryer
- Extensive and innovative storage solutions through the whole property
- The whole unit is easily kept warm with a centrally mounted heat pump
- The whole property has been thoughtfully upgraded with thermally efficient double glazing
The prime central location is paramount to easy living and is within easy walking distance to the central business district. A quick lick of paint and this would be the perfect pad for a young professional couple, downsizers or just add it to your investment portfolio. Registered Valuation of $445,000 available by request.
Contact Tony to view this property at a time that suits you.
Darling Realty, Lincoln Darling Real Estate
21 North Road NORTH EAST VALLEY
T 03 473 1721
F 03 473 1741
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.