You couldn't ask for a handier location than 13 Henderson Street, Mornington.
This property is tucked in behind the amenity hub of coffee, ice cream and convenience stores, with easy accessibility to all the other entertainment, food, and life essentials Mornington has to offer right on your doorstep.
Move here and maybe you could ditch the car altogether?
This 90m2 home sitting on a 266m2 (mol) section has seen better days and depending on your skill set and budget you could return this home to its former glory or speak with your Architect and follow in the neighbours' footsteps and push it over and build from scratch (with appropriate local authority consent).
This home features:
- Large open plan lounge/kitchen/dining area
- Small, covered deck area accessed off the lounge
- Stunning views from the kitchen/dining area stretching across Dunedin to the Pacific Ocean
- 3 bedrooms all with good storage space and the lower bedroom having direct external access to the yard
- Separate toilet
- Separate laundry
- Terraced section
- Aluminium windows
- Additional storage area under the property
This property is being sold 'as is where is' and presents a great opportunity for the right person to look past the obvious and see the potential to add significant value.
Tender closes Thursday 18th Nov at 2pm at our office - 21 North Road, Dunedin unless sold prior (prior unconditional offers may be considered)